ACCOUNTANTS: MAKE SURE YOUR CLIENTS DON'T PAY MORE IN CAPITAL GAINS THAN THEY HAVE TO!
In fact…you can defer or even eliminate them altogether!
To learn how to take advantage of IRS rules that will allow your clients to DEFER capital gains taxes while reinvesting the proceeds into a new investment property.
Register now to learn how!
USING 1031 EXCHANGES TO DEFER TAXES: WHAT EVERY CPA & INVESTOR SHOULD KNOW
12:00 pm CST
A 1031 Exchange is a legal way to defer paying capital gains taxes on the sale of an investment property by reinvesting the proceeds into a similar or “like-kind” property. This can be a great way to help your clients grow their portfolios without having to pay taxes on their profits along the way.
This webinar will teach accountants and real estate investors:
- Who can utilize this process and what properties are eligible.
- What “like-kind” really means to the IRS (this may surprise you!)
- What time limits you must adhere to under the 1031 Exchange process (this is critical: there are NO EXTENSIONS).
- Who can serve as an exchange agent
- How to straddle tax years to create an installment sale
This is a foundational webinar for any accountant who assists any person, landlord, or company that invests in real estate. Why pay Uncle Sam tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in capital gains taxes when you don't have to? Join us for this free webinar to learn how to take advantage of these IRS rules— legally and easily by doing a 1031 Exchange. at 12:00 PM CST