Real Estate Investors: Don't Pay More in Capital Gains Than You Have To!
In fact…you can defer or even eliminate them altogether!
Join Brazos1031 Exchange Company for a FREE Webinar to learn how to take advantage of IRS rules that will allow you to DEFER capital gains taxes if you plan to reinvest the proceeds into a new investment property.
Register now to learn how!
1031 Exchange Basics: What Every Real Estate Investor Should Know
October 26, 2022
A1031 Exchange is a legal way to defer paying capital gains taxes on the sale of an investment property by reinvesting the proceeds into a similar or “like-kind” property. This can be a great way to grow your portfolio without having to pay taxes on your profits along the way.
This webinar will teach real estate investors the basics of the 1031 Exchange process, including:
- How to take advantage of IRS rules that allow you to defer capital gains taxes if you'll be reinvesting into a new property within a certain period of time.
- Who can utilize this process.
- What properties are eligible.
- What “like-kind” really means to the IRS (this may surprise you and will help you INCREASE your wealth!)
- What time limits you must adhere to under the 1031 Exchange process (this is critical: there are NO EXTENSIONS).
- Who can serve as your exchange agent and why you MUST use one in your transaction.
This is a foundational webinar for any person, landlord, or company that invests in real estate. Why pay Uncle Sam tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in capital gains taxes when you can use the funds instead to reinvest into your OWN business? Join us for this free webinar to learn how to take advantage of these IRS rules—legally and easily by doing a 1031 Exchange.